LaserApp Anywhere is a web-based version of LaserApp accessible in ANY browser.
o You will need to launch from Dynamics 365 (CRM) to be able to access Anywhere with prefilled data or Log In via the URL, https://www.laserapp.net/forms/anywhere?action=usrlogi. You will enter your email address followed by the username and password you use to log into your computer.
• Once you have logged onto LaserApp Anywhere you will be met with the Dashboard. This will give you the main options to load forms, change Current Contact (if you are not pulling it from CRM), and Account Credentials. Current Contact will be an area of importance.
If you have recently opened forms, those will appear in the Recent Forms tab on the left Navigation Pane • You can create your own forms groups. Reference Forms and Form Groups Part 2 video guide.
• If you are inputting contact data manually (typing or copy and pasting) and you want to remove the last contact, you entered, this is where you can change that information. If you are bring in data from CRM then this may not be that important unless you need to make changes.
• Click the drop down at the top next to your name and Select Contact Data
To erase the data in the fields, select Erase Data and that will remove that data.
o Note: If you have previous forms open with data, this will remove information from the incomplete forms and add the new contact data
o If you want to play around with Anywhere, you can select Sample Data to load John K Doe into Anywhere.
o Pulling a new client into CRM will also remove previous data. I suggest saving the forms or complete one client before starting another one.
Search for Forms
• To access forms, you will want to click Search for Forms in the top left corner
Once you have selected that, you will be prompted with Filter By. This is where you choose your business channel (example Everence Health)
Once you have selected the Business Channel, a new page will open showing the current forms we have at Everence for that channel.
• Select the ones you need by clicking on them. • This will add them to the queue. The order of the forms in the queue is the order they will be open and the order they will be sent if you use DocuSign.
*If you have forms in the queue that you do not need, click Clear all to remove forms*
• Once you have the forms you want, select Open Forms
• If you are an assistant there will be an option below Open Forms, to open on the behalf of someone.
• Once you open the form(s), you will see many different options
1. Print Preview – This will open another tab for you to printer or download the complete or incomplete forms.
2. Post to DocuSign – If you have used LaserApp before this is similar functionality. This will allow you to send the document for eSignature. See the Part 3 Instructional video.
3. Save – This will allow you to save the current forms in case you need to come back later and complete the forms. Note that these saved forms will only stay in LaserApp for up to 90 days. Past that point they will be deleted.
4. Form Drop Down – If you selected multiple forms, this is where you will be able to select each one.
If you have any questions or if there is any issue with the software, please contact Everence Help Desk and they will connect you with our LaserApp specialist.
Please sign in to leave a comment.