Instructions for Encrypted Email from Everence
1. You will receive an email with the subject line:
“You have received an encrypted message from Everence Financial.”
2. The message will contain an attachment, which you should open.
3. Once you open the attachment, a page will appear that looks like this:
4. Click on “Click to Read Message.”
5. Fill in the form to create an account for the Everence Secure Email system. (Please take note of this password.)
6. A page will open with the following message (please take time to read it in its entirety).
7. You will then receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org. Click on the link in this email
8. Your secure email message will then open for you to read, reply or forward.
In the future, your log-in should be automatic when you open secure mail from Everence. If you
are prompted for the password, enter the password you created. If you don’t remember your
password, you can click on “Forgot your password” and reset it.
If you still have issues and can not read the encrypted email please contact the Everence
Helpdesk at 1-800-348-7468 X3333