Mimecast password reset emails contain links that last for 24 hours. If attempting to set your password after 24 hours from when the initial email was sent, it will fail without an obvious error message. Here are the steps to obtain a new password reset email:
- Go to sendmail.everence.com
- Put in your email address and click "next".
- Click "Forgot Your Password?"
- Confirm your email address is correct, and click "Reset Password."
- You will get an email with the subject: "Reset your secure messaging password" from "Everence Postmaster".
- Click on the link in the email that says "Your password can be reset here"
- Enter your new password within the necessary parameters.
If you are still having trouble with setting your password, please contact Everence Web Help for further assistance.
Article is closed for comments.