1. Go to https://chrome.google.com/webstore
2. Search for Authenticator.
3. Click on Add to Chrome.
4. Click on Add Extension.
5. It will bring you to the following page. Click on the 3-dot menu, then hover over More Tools and click on Extensions.
- You can check here to see if the extension is turned on.
6. Click on the Extensions icon to pin the Google Authenticator app.
7. Click on the Google Authenticator extension and then click on the Pencil icon.
8. Click on the Plus icon.
9. Click on Manual Entry.
10. Go to https://my.everence.com/. Log in and it will ask to set up MFA. You want to pick the Authenticator App.
11. Use your mouse to highlight the code and then copy: press CTRL+C on the keyboard.
12. Paste the key in the Google Authenticator App (to paste: make sure the cursor is in the box and then press CTRL+V on the keyboard). Then click on OK. Type “Everence” for Issuer.
13. Click in the box to copy the code and then click on Allow to grant permissions.
14. Paste the code in the Google Authenticator App (to paste: make sure the cursor is in the box and then press CTRL+V on the keyboard). Then click on Submit.
15. After you hit submit, the following screen should appear.